An Ultra-Deep Floor-to-Ceiling Clean
Call, email, or use our mobile app to pre-schedule FillmeHousekeepers for your spring cleaning, pre-holiday cleaning, or any time an ultra-deep cleaning is required.
Pro Housekeepers provides a flexible range of year-round and as-needed cleaning services, including an ultra-deep clean. Many of our clients prefer to clean their own home on a week-to-week basis, only scheduling us once or twice a year for an ultra-deep clean. Our weekly clients schedule a more detailed clean a couple of times per year. This includes cleaning areas of the home that don’t require weekly cleaning such as your blinds, oven, refrigerator, ceilings, walls, and more.
Our deep clean service clean doesn’t include heavy lifting or anything that requires moving furniture, but feel free to slide your couch, dresser, nightstands, bed, and other furniture out from the wall at least 3 feet so that we can clean behind them. This is especially important for anyone who has cats or dogs.
Spring & Fall Cleaning
You can schedule a deep clean any time of year, but spring and fall are the most popular times. Fall is ideal as the summer fun has come to an end and the kids are going back to school. Spring is a time of fresh starts and new beginnings. With the sun shining brighter, you can see where the dust has settled. Speaking of dust, even with weekly cleaning—dust, pet hair, and other allergens build up in hard-to-reach areas of your home. Our team will come in and ensure your home is dusted, disinfected, and looks like new.
Holidays and Special Occasions
As joyful as the holiday season is, it can also be stressful! Especially if you have high standards for cleanliness and organization. Allow Pro Housekeepers to ease your stress by scheduling us for a room-by-room or specialty deep clean to ensure your home is impeccable. A specialty deep clean can include detailing areas and performing tasks that aren’t part of our standard deep clean. This might include washing and changing the guest room linens, detailing your outdoor living spaces, and organizing your pantry, kitchen, or closets. It’s also an ideal way to prepare for special occasions such as birthday parties and large group gatherings.
Why Pro Housekeepers?
- Fully vetted and background-checked
- Insured up to $2,000,000
- Experienced and thoroughly trained
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Equipped with all supplies and equipment
- Green cleaning by request
- You can pre-schedule or book last minute
- Book by phone, email, or mobile app
Deep Cleaning Checklist
Our standard deep cleaning checklist is below. We can add on additional services if your property is furnished or you would like help organizing. We use extension dusters and window washers for any height taller than a 2-step step ladder.
We don’t move furniture or appliances during a deep clean, we advise moving your couch, dresser, bed, nightstands, washer and dryer, and other furniture and appliances out at least 3 feet from the wall so that we can clean behind them.
- Wash and dust walls
- Dust ceilings
- Ceiling fan blades
- Light fixtures *if easily accessible
- Light switch panels
- Blinds, shutters, or mini blinds *we don’t clean curtains
- Moldings, baseboards, woodwork, and windowsills
- Windows—standards, and floor to ceiling, inside only
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- Oven deep clean—inside, outside, and door
- Refrigerator—door and inside fridge and freezer
- Microwave—inside, door, and easily accessible exterior
- Washer and dryer—inside, door, and top
- Cabinets—doors, hardware, and interior
- Countertops and backsplashes
- Doors washed—front and back
- Bathtub and shower—tiles including grout cleaning if needed
- Toilet—deep clean inside and out
- Bathroom counter and vanity—inside and out
- Closets—shelves, drawers, racks, hooks, baseboards, corners, and floor
- Flooring—vacuumed, wood washed, or mopped *we don’t shampoo carpets
- Sweep garage
- Vacuuming upholstery
- Standard trash removal
- Before and photos and videos by request
- Washing and changing linens
- Multiple loads of laundry
- Patio, balcony, terrace, or deck
- Outdoor kitchen or living area
- Organizing closets, pantry, fridge, or any area you advise
- Extremely soiled residence may cost more *we will advise upon arrival
This service is an ultra-deep clean that goes above and beyond our standard weekly housekeeping services. It is a methodical room-by-room and floor-to-ceiling clean of your ceilings, walls, light fixtures, baseboards, appliances, and more.
It ensures that the dust, pet hair, and other allergens that build up over time are washed away. We also do an extra deep scrub of your kitchen, bathroom, and appliances. We don’t move furniture, so we advise moving furniture out from the wall at least 3 feet so that we can clean behind.
This is entirely up to you, but we advise a deep clean at least once or twice per year. If anyone in your home has allergies or respiratory conditions, you may want to deep clean every 3 or 4 months. The most popular times to deep clean are in the fall and spring, before the holidays, or before events you will be hosting at your home.
Deep cleaning costs more than weekly housekeeping. Your cleaning rate is primarily determined by the square footage of your home and how many rooms need to be cleaned. We charge more for outdoor living spaces such as patios and outdoor kitchens. Add-on and specialty fees apply for washing and changing linens, organizing, or if the residence is extremely dirty.
The Pro Housekeepers team is trained, tenured, and efficient. We will determine how many housekeepers are required based on your square footage and the condition of your residence. On average, we can clean 1,000 square feet per hour. We work with you to meet your scheduling needs. Pre-schedule us or schedule on short notice by email, phone, or our mobile app.