Who we serve
How it works
Download the Fillmefuels app on your phone
Sign up & register your vehicle
Schedule your car wash for a convenient date & time
Car wash crew will arrive within your chosen time slot
Leaving your vehicle with a Super Shine long-lasting finish
Order by Phone (506) 988-7445
‘’All above prices ‘’are starting at’’ prices and are based on average duty jobs These prices may increase if ‘’Over average’’ attention is needed to meet our standards
get ulimited membership per year
Patio and Deck
Ready to see how Fillme Fuels can work for your fleet?
Wash & Detail
Service times vary based on the condition of the vehicle. As a reference for requesting a service time, here are our average service durations:
#1 Fillme Wash Car Wash: 30-60 minutes
#2 Fillme Wash & Shine: 45-90 minutes
#3 Awesome Detail: 2-4 hours
#4 Totally Awesome Detail: 3-5 hours
How long will my Fillme Wash Service take?
Service times vary based on the condition of the vehicle. As a reference for requesting a service time, here are our average service durations:
#1 Fillme Wash Car Wash: 30-60 minutes
#2 Fillme Wash & Shine: 45-90 minutes
#3 Awesome Detail: 2-4 hours
#4 Totally Awesome Detail: 3-5 hours
What is the difference between a wash and detail?
A detail is a deep clean of your vehicle that will return it to like-new, mint condition. Our menu items 4-5 are detail services.
A wash maintains your vehicle to keep it looking like new. Menu items 2-3 are wash services.
Do you charge extra to handle biohazards?
Yes. If any biohazard or bodily fluid is present in the vehicle, such as blood, urine, feces, or vomit (human or pet), then we apply an $100 fee to your appointment. This covers the extra time that the technician will need to spend in the area, special biohazard protective gear, and the strongest chemicals necessary for cleaning your vehicle.
Does Fillme Wash need access to water or a hose?
We do not, our Mobile Trailer are fully self-contained and we bring all of the equipment necessary to complete your appointment, all we need is your keys!
Can Fillme Wash use products I own to complete my service?
All of our products have been tried and tested to ensure quality, we will perform services with our own supply of materials to make sure you get the most of your Fillme fuels service.
What brand of products does Fillme Wash use most often?
Fillme Wash uses products from Simoniz® and other brands for our cleaning and finishing products. Simoniz, for example, is the world leader in the automotive appearance chemicals industry. In addition, all of our technicians are certified experts in car washing and detailing.
Why can’t I book my Fillme Wash appointment today?
It’s our goal to schedule your Fillme Wash appointment for the preferred date and time that you request. However, if we are unable to book your appointment for a specific day, then there are a few reasons why:
- Our Fillme Wash technicians are fully booked for the day and can’t fit your appointment in.
- The location you’re booking from is a part of our “Fillme Wash Partner Pricing” program and our technicians only come to you on a specific day each week.
- The date you chose is a holiday.
How do I know my appointment is confirmed?
Fillme Wash will send you an email, text or in-app message depending on your preferences when your appointment is confirmed. Your Technician will arrive within a 30-minute window of your appointment time and your appointment should be completed by the promised end time. If something unexpected comes up that will slow the Technician down (oh no, this car is covered in fill in the blank), we will let you know the impact on your service timing and cost.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
Once an appointment is confirmed, you can cancel at no charge up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled service time. If you cancel a residential appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled start, Fillme Wash may apply a $15 cancellation fee to cover the costs of rerouting our Technicians. We will never charge a fee for weather-related cancellations.
How do I get you my keys?.
If you are receiving an at-home service, our technicians will contact you upon arrival to retrieve your keys.
Can I request a specific technician?
For best scheduling availability, we don’t recommend requesting a specific technician. Fillme Wash scheduling process is designed as a “first come, first serve” system. Services that come in are equally distributed to technicians based on location, time, length of service, and availability. As a result, we do not accept these requests, in order to provide all of our customers with the best availability.
How do I pay?
Once your service has been completed, you will receive an email, text or in-app notification depending on your preferences to “Rate & Pay” for your service. You can then log in to your Fillme Wash mobile app or Fillme Wash website to provide feedback about your service, submit payment, and provide an electronic gratuity for your technician.
Fillme Wash accepts Fillme fuels Gift Cards, Apple Pay, and all major debit/credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. For your convenience and the safety of our technicians, Fillme Wash specializes in cashless transactions. We do not accept cash payment nor do we carry cash onboard our vans.
Why is there a charge on my credit card before my service?
Don’t worry. It’s not a charge. We never charge your card until we do the work and give you 48 hours to rate and pay.
We do place a hold (or pre-authorization) on the funds 48 hours before your appointment, which you may see on your account as an “authorization” or a “hold.”
If you cancel your appointment, we release the funds immediately, but it might take a couple of days for your bank to clear the hold.
Where do I enter my promo code?
IPhone/Android Users: When scheduling your Fillme Wash service, you will be prompted for a promo code after selecting your date and time. Select "Have a promo code? Tap here." You can enter promo codes on that screen, as well as after the service is completed and you are prompted to “Rate and Pay.”
Web Users: Promo codes can be added in our web portal after the appointment has been scheduled by clicking into the appointment, and selecting the green “Add Promo Code” button. It can also be added after the service as been completed and you are prompted to “Rate and Pay.”
Does Fillme Wash keep a percentage of Technician tips?
No, 100% of any added tip amount goes straight to your Fillme Wash technician!
Is my stored credit card information safe?
While we require you to store your credit card to pay for Fillme Wash services, we utilize a tokenization system that only accesses your information when it is necessary to make a payment. Your card number is encrypted and stored off-site so that you’re protected from the damage of a data breach.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
1. User License
- User Conduct. You agree that your use of the Sites is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agrée:
- not to use the Sites or the Services or submit content to the Sites if you are under the age of 13;
- not to access the Sites using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to use the Sites of the Services for illegal purposes;
- not to use the Sites to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Fillme fuels Services;
- not to copy any content from the Sites for republication in print or online;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Sites;
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Sites or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Sites;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Sites, or any system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our partners).
2. Site Content
Nature of User Material. At times, the Sites may allow you and others to post, transmit, display, publish, distribute, or otherwise submit public user generated material including, but not limited to, reviews of the Services offered by Fillme fuels or its partners (collectively, “Submissions”). You agree not to create any Submission that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive, hateful, or sexually explicit language, epithets or slurs, text in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, sexual, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, or unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights or right of publicity of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity;
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Sites;
- is intended primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or other;
- contains copyrighted content (copyrighted articles, illustrations, images, text, or other content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content;
- constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, the violation of any right of any individual or entity, the violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability;
- discloses any personal identifying information relating to or images of a minor;
- infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right;
- contains viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- links to any commercial or other website; and/or
- User Representations and Warranties.Each time you provide a Submission to the Sites, you represent and warrant that you have the right to provide such Submission, which means:
- you are the author of the Submission, or
- the Submission is not protected by copyright law, or
- you have express permission from the copyright owner to use the Submission in connection with the Sites; and
- Disclaimer of Responsibility for Material.Submissions are not endorsed by Fillme fuels, and do not represent the views of Fillme fuels or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers or directors. You acknowledge and agree that Fillme fuels does not control all Submissions, and disclaims any responsibility for such Submissions. Fillme fuels specifically disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility, to review, screen, refuse to post, remove, or edit any Submissions. In addition, Fillme fuels does not represent or warrant that any other content or information accessible via the Sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free including the pricing, hours of operation or, as applicable, parking accessibility available from its partners. Prices are subject to change without notice. Fillme fuels assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content provided via the Sites.
- Review & Removal of Material.Fillme fuels reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation or responsibility) to review, screen, refuse to post, remove in their entirety, or edit (at any time and without prior notice) any Submissions for any reason or no reason whatsoever, in its absolute and sole discretion.
3. Termination And Modifications To The Sites
Fillme fuels reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Services or the availability of the Sites (or any part thereof).
5. Disclaimer Of Warranties
The information, content, products, services, and materials available through the sites (whether provided by Fillme fuels, or a third party, are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fillme fuels disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
6. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Fillme fuels be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever (even if Fillme fuels has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, in any manner arising out of or in connection with the sites or the services provided by Fillme fuels. Fillme fuels assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing of, or downloading of any material from via the sites. Fillme fuels assumes no responsibility or liability in any manner arising out of or in connection with any information, content, products, auto washing or detailing services, or material available on or through the sites, as well as any third party website pages or additional websites linked to via the sites, for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, inaccuracy contained therein or harm to person or property caused thereby. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. In no event shall Fillme fuels total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, for all services provided by Get Spiffy exceed the amount paid by you to Fillme fuels.
7. Your Account, Password, And Security
Use of Sites requires that you register and/or create an account (“Account”) or use the Sites as a guest. To register and create an Account, you must select an account designation and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Sites and the Services provided by Fillme fuels, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Fillme fuels has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Fillme fuels has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof) or Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the Account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Fillme fuels of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. Fillme fuels will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
As a courtesy to you, the Sites may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Get Spiffy while others are not. Fillme fuels is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Fillme fuels. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. Fillme fuels has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Fillme fuels. By using the Sites you acknowledge that Fillme fuels is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
Fillme fuels ®, is a Fillme fuels trademark. Such trademark and other marks, logos, and names of Fillme fuels or the Sites, used on or in connection with the Sites may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under Fillme fuels ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Fillme fuels. All other trademarks not owned by Fillme fuels (or its affiliates) that appear on the Sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Fillme fuels or its affiliates.
11. Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, And Limitations
Copyright © Fillme Fuels, Co. All Rights Reserved.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you can choose not to use our Service. By accessing or using our Service, or by clicking to accept or agree to this Policy when this option is made available to you, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, mailing or physical address, email address and telephone number. In addition, if you purchase any products or services on our Service, we may collect information required for payment, including credit card numbers, security codes and other financial information. All of this information is cumulatively referred to in this Policy as “Personal Information.” We collect Personal Information on or through our Service when you provide it while registering to use our Service, using our services, entering into transactions with us, requesting assistance or technical support, or reporting a problem with our Service.
Information About Your Vehicle
We may also collect select information about your vehicle, including its make, model, year, mileage, Vehicle Identification Number (“VIN”), maintenance or diagnostic trouble codes, battery voltage and emissions readiness. We may also obtain this information through visual inspection by one of our technicians in connection with a service appointment you requested.
If you choose to use the “log book” feature of our Service, you may input notes and records regarding your vehicle’s maintenance history and costs, and you may upload digital copies of maintenance records for your vehicle for your recordkeeping purposes.
Temporary Access to Vehicle Location Information
If you have linked the Service with your vehicle’s Connected Car Service, upon your request and in connection with a requested service appointment only, the Connected Car Service may temporarily transmit information about the location of your vehicle (e.g., share the precise location of your vehicle within a parking lot so that our service technician may easily locate it). We do not store this information and we do not use this feature to track the location of your vehicle over time or in any manner other than in connection with fulfilling a particular service appointment that you have requested.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Present our Service and its contents to you;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- Complete vehicle service appointments that you request from us;
- Process transactions with you (e.g., your purchases of products or services);
- Remind you when maintenance or care of your vehicle is recommended or when recalls have been issued;
- Assist you in finding third party service professionals that can assist in maintaining, caring for or repairing your vehicle;
- Provide you with our Service’s “log book” feature, which can assist you in tracking costs associated with maintaining, caring for and repairing your vehicle and storing a digital copy of maintenance records for your vehicle;
- Notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or that we describe when you provide the information;
- Fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
Use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with informational correspondence (e.g., our Spiffy newsletter) or promotional information about our own products and services.
Transmitting Payment Information
If you purchase products or services through our Service, we may transmit your payment information and other Personal Information to the third party payment processors we use to process transactions securely.
Transmitting Information to Third Party Service Professionals
If you ask us to share your information with a third party service professional, we may transmit information about your vehicle, your name and your contact information to such professional so that such professional may contact you directly. We encourage you to review such service professionals’ applicable privacy policies for information on how such service professionals will use, maintain, protect and disclose that information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our contractors and service providers (such as our customer-relationship management software provider and our cloud hosting infrastructure services provider) who we use to support our business and who (1) need to know such information to support our permitted uses of information in accordance with this Policy, and (2) are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To third party payment processors that we use to process transactions securely (see section above entitled “Transmitting Payment Information”);
- At your request to third party service professionals (see section above entitled “Transmitting Information to Third Party Service Professionals”);
- At your request to the third party operators of the Connected Car Service you choose to link to the Service;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred and in any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to responding to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, the Service’s users or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may automatically collect certain usage data and information to help us manage our content and improve your use of the Service. This may include information about your IP address or Mobile Device ID and your browsing actions and patterns when you visit our Service, including the referring and exit pages. The technologies that we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on your computer and other types of embedded code on the Service that permit us to count users and obtain other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Service content and verifying system and server integrity), to store information about your preferences, to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to our Service.
Additional Uses and Disclosures of De-Identified or Aggregated Information
We may convert or combine Service usage data or other information of or about our users or their vehicles into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose any such de-identified or aggregated data for any lawful purpose and without restriction, including to conduct internal research and analysis and to improve our Service.
We do not currently track Personal Information about your online activities over time across third-party sites. We do not currently allow third parties to collect Personal Information on the Service that could be used by them to analyze and store information about your online activities over time across third-party sites for tracking purposes. Therefore, the Service does not currently respond to any “Do Not Track” signals from your computer or mobile device, and if your computer or mobile device sends a “Do Not Track” signal to the Service, the Service will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals.
Social Media Sites and Widgets
You may be able to use social media widgets such as the Facebook Like button on the Service. These widgets will collect your IP address or Mobile Device ID and identify which page you are visiting on the Service and make your preference information available to third parties. The information collected by such widgets is controlled by third-party privacy policies.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not wish for us to notify you about special promotional offers related to the Service, you can opt-out by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or “Updating your e-mail preferences,” link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and follow the prompts that appear. This opt out does not apply to information provided to you by e-mail as a result of a purchase made on the Service (e.g., a transaction receipt for a service visit), or as a result of a customer service request initiated by you.
If you do not wish for us to send your Personal Information or information about your vehicle to third party service professionals, then you can simply choose not to use this feature of the Service. If you do not wish for us to send your Personal Information or information about your vehicle to third parties through a Connected Car Service, then you can simply choose not to use this feature of the Service.
Users Outside of Canada
Our Service is hosted in Canada, our services are provided from Canada, and we provide the Service for use only by persons located in Canada. We make no claims that the Service or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the Canada. Access to the Service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Service from outside of the Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a user accessing our Service or services from the European Union, Asia or any other region with laws governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside your home jurisdiction, and that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the Canada and other jurisdictions as indicated above, and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Your New Brunswick Privacy Rights
If you are a New Brunswick resident, you may obtain certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
Accessing, Correcting and Retention of Your Information
You can review and change certain portions of your Personal Information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot delete certain portions of your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Except as described above in the section titled “Temporary Access to Vehicle Location Information,” we retain all of your information indefinitely, provided that if you choose to delete your user account we will delete your Personal Information from our databases and remove any of your Personal Information from all transaction records.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under 13 of age, do not use or provide any information on the Service. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Service and this Policy to check for any changes.
Copyright©2021 Fillme Fuels, Inc. and licensed for use by the owner of this website at www.fillmefuels.ca. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.